Originally from Milwaukee, I am a recent grad from Loyola Univerisity Chicago. A self-identified nerd, I have a degree in Political Science with concentrations in Women & Gender Studies, International Studies and Communications. I spent a year in college living abroad and traveling, first in Prague, Czech Republic and then in Melbourne, Australia. I’m having a hard time being in one place right now, but I have been traveling more in the US while my wings are temporarily clipped as I begin to maneuver the treacherous bit that is real life. I am a fiery redhead which for the most part completely describes my personality. I am feisty, passionate, opinionated, a little too hopeful, politically astute, and overall an individual who fights for what I believe in and loves life. This will be my space to capture my thoughts, hopes, experiences, reflections and photographs as my life unfolds. Here’s to a life that’s never boring. Read and enjoy!
Want to see more? Then check out my photography tumblr. You know you want to.
Fun facts about me:
- My favorite food in the whole world is Mexican; the spicier the better too. I swear I could win a pepper eating contest. I will go to the ends of the earth to find a Mexican restaurant in any location that I am in.
- I adore animals,except for snakes. I pretty much have a menagerie at home. Plus, I have rescued a wild goose and raised in my home until it was old enough to survive in the wild. 🙂
- I hate pants. I don’t know why. If I could wear dresses everyday, I would.
- I am a city person for sure, but I do greatly appreciate nature and I like a good balance to spice my life up in the concrete jungle.
- I consider myself a bit nerdy. I am obsessed with museums, non-fiction, news sites, and googling everything I don’t know.
- I’m probably the only person on the planet who actually likes cold weather. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons; I love snow and I don’t even mind shoveling.
- I consider myself kind of artsy and an overall creative person. I used to dance, sing, and act. I also appreciate pretty much all art and try to see live performances whenever I can.
- I love black and white photography and prefer to shoot in B&W.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups= best candy in the world
- The places I want to go most in the world are: Cuba, Russia, Iceland, Morocco, Belize, Greece, and South Africa.
- Prague is one of my favorite places on the planet.
- I have permanent wanderlust!!!